Emission control systems and their components are designed to reduce pollutants. Some emission components have been added to existing engine management components such as ignition distributors and carburetors that can modify their operation and reduce certain pollutants.
Your automobile’s emission system is made up of the following systems: Positive Crankcase Ventilation System, Evaporation Control System, Air Injection Reaction System, Exhaust Gas Recirculation System, and the Catalytic Converter Systems.
- All of Standard emission components are application-specific and precision-engineered to the original vehicle manufacturer’s specifications for perfect fit and performance
- As a basic manufacturer, Standard has complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Standard Emission components are designed as direct-fit OE replacements
- Each valve is tested and calibrated to ensure it meets specifications for leakage, start to open vacuum and EGR flow rates
- Standard uses high strength silicone diaphragms with steel reinforcement and tested to OEM specifications for leakage and durability
Visit our Resource Library for available downloads
Back to Featured Products